Thursday, November 13, 2008

favorite places

this post is earlier than my others because I'm camping this weekend. WOOT!!! (I'm such a nerd). my favorite cities/towns in the US are Austin and Port Aransas, Texas and Monroe Township, New Jersey. I like Austin because it is where I live, and where my friends live. Some of my family also lives in Austin. Port Aransas is the site of the annual Williams family reunion. M.T. (Monroe Township) is my other favorite town because all of my family on my mom's side live there (running the family business). One of my other favorite places is Garner State Park. My family, my uncle, and some of my brother's friends' families go with us. I also like Colorado because my family goes there to ski every year at spring break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Well... if it makes you happier, I was 2 when I went to Hawaii, so I don't remember every detail... just a bit! :)
I actually lived in New Jersey once, so I think it's a great place too! I had a bit of trouble choosing my favorite places, because I mostly travel outside of the U.S, whether it's for vacation or visiting family... except when I go to New York, which I've been to at least 10 times like you said :)
Well... Colorado sounds fun!!!

margaret d. said...

Austin is pretty cool. I like it here, and the other cities in texas are cool to