I don't have a favorite music group. I don't have a favorite type of music. I will pretty much listen to anything that is on the radio. I hate country music. I also hate "Womanizer" by Brittney Spears, it was okay at first, but progressively got worse and worse as they kept replaying it. I hate "Crack a Bottle" by Enimen. If it is just not my kind of music. I dislike, but will suffer through, most incredibly perverted songs.
For spring break, I went to Colorado. We left the first Saturday at 6:30 AM and got back the Sunday before school at 1 AM. The drive to Breckenridge was divided into two stages. The first stage was a 14 hour drive to Colorado Springs.We stayed with my dad's friend Phil in C. Springs for Saturday and Sunday night. The second stage was 2 more hours to Breckenridge on Monday. We rented a house with 2 of my brother's friends families until Saturday. We all skied from Tuesday-Friday (except for my parents). We left on Saturday at 7 AM and drove the 16 hour drive back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment