Tuesday, May 12, 2009

where would I go?

I would go to Europe. It has a lot of old Roman sites, including the Colosseum and Pompeii. These sites a of interest to me because I have learned about them from Mrs. Fugate (Latin teacher.) I am also part Italian, Hungarian, English, and other European countries (not sure which others.) Studying Latin also prepared me because Latin is the root of 5 European languages (Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, and Romanian.) Europe has a rich history that is very fascinating.

My last 2 weeks have been very interesting. I went to see Star Trek. It was so incredibly awesome that I can't describe it. I am glad that I will have to see it again. I saw it at my friend Christina's birthday (May 8th). She had a sleep over and I was the only guy there. On the next day, we went to Six Flags. The people there were Leah, Mariana, Anna, Christopher (her brother), Christina and I.

No comments: