Saturday, September 13, 2008
about me
Hello, my name is Spencer Williams. The email address is my mom's, my parents don't want me to have my own. My best friend's name is Matthew, he goes to Westwood High School. My almost-girlfriend's name is Christina. She also goes to Westwood. Almost girlfriend means we're not dating but we like each other. In both Matthew's and Christina's story series there is a character based off of me. My favorite computer game is Spore, a game where you evolve a species from their origins. I have an Xbox, an Xbox 360(which is having graphics card problems), a Wii, and a Nintendo Gamecube. I share these with my brother Sam. He is a seventh grader at my old school, St. Theresa's. 13 people came to Anderson High School from the St. Theresa's graduating eigth grade. There were 34 people in that class(my World Geography class was that big). My favorite food is pasta and my least favorite food is spinach. I have a dog named Nicco, we got him when I was in third grade. My dad's name is Thomas, and my mom's name is Kimball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
whoa. you're like, not in my group or anything, but i have no life so i'm like stalking everyones stuff...
i totally almost went to westwood. I was registered there until like, a month before school started. Matt who? Christina who? i probably know them. i know everyone there...
xoxo,
kathy
hey,
cool blog i have a wii to. Do you have mario kart for it? if not its the best game ever. I go to anderson, is that where you go? I played basketball against westwood does your friend play on their team?
Chad
Post a Comment