This is for Kathy: Matthew's last name is Trisnadi and Christina's last name is Blackburn. I doudt you would know them, because we came from a private school. To Chad: No, Matthew doesn't play basketball, he doesn't like it(he's not that good either). You may have seen Ryan Legitt(unsure of spelling), because he's really good at basketball. And no, I don't have Mario Kart, i want it but don't have it.
But back to the assigned topic(barfing sounds), my summer was pretty boring, I don't really have a life over the summer. Basically it is a camp every week except the first and last. On the first and last weeks I pretty much played Super Smash Bros Brawl everyday. I went to Boy Scout camp for a week, it was fun but it was so large that my troop would walk a mile uphill to dinner. Most of my time at camps was at the Westover Swim Club. They have two camps, a general sports camp in June, and a tennis/sports camp in July/August. the high point of my summer was visiting New Jersey to visit family. I have 4 cousins that live in New Jersey. They are Andrew and Brian, and Melissa and Megan. On the second to last full day we were there, we went to the Middlesex county fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SPENCER
Hi,
Your summer sounds pretty interesting! It's funny you say that about the pink, because I didn't like the way it was SO pink either... I changed it to green with bamboo instead of pink with cherry blossoms right before I saw your comment! :P
You go to a lot of camps... I like New Jersey, sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Number 1:Super Smash Bros rules!
Number 2:Did you go to Worth Ranch?I went there and I remember the large hill up to the mess hall-I think it was called hemorrhage hill.........
Post a Comment