Saturday, October 18, 2008

Anderson

Anderson is a very interesting school. Currently, the Latin teacher, Mrs Fugate, is out with a herniated disk and Mr Gonzales, the best sub ever, is taking her place. But anyways, Anderson is 3 stories tall, has 6 wings in the main building, 2 gyms, and a whole lot of other stuff. Trust me, after two weeks, I still got lost when I looked for my locker (4 banks of lockers). In my geometry class, a sophomore is late sometimes(once a week) because he goes up another floor and gets "lost". I actually have a couple second cousins at Anderson with me, but I only know one of them. The teachers are really nice, some of them are insane, and still others are both (or mostly insane). I really wish freshmen were allowed to take chemistry, because I tried it at my old school, and I really liked it.

1 comment:

Julia Revada said...

And I thought Connally was big =] I almost got lost a few times trying to find different routes to some of my classes...that didnt work out like I planned though. Anderson sounds like a pretty cool school to go to.