There are many types of technology in use today. My favorites include gaming platforms and computers. My favorite gaming system is my Xbox 360. It has incredibly good graphics and has a lot of fun games. My second favorite gaming system is the Wii. The graphics are nowhere close to as good as 360 graphics, but are better than the Gamecube's graphics. Its games are very addicting, and others are alot of fun. The computer is an all around favorite because it can do almost anything. But computers are also the root of all (or at least 50% of) evil because you can lose yourself in your computer, do bad things with your computer, or your teachers can make you do everything on the computer (ehh!).
My life has been pretty good since after the break started and got worse after the break ended. My dad is pressuring to start my science project that is due in March. I had a homework overload the night before the Europe maps were due in class. (If anyone has paid attention to the posting date of these posts, than you might have figured out that I am a major procrastinator.) I went on a Boy Scout orienteering campout last weekend (relative to post date) with my best friend from my old school and his demon brother that hates me. It was cold, but relatively warm compared to the last orienteering campout. I have recently reconnected with one of my old 360 games and found out that downloading things off of Xbox Live is really awesome and helpful, and that I am really good at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! XD what does my reaction to my surroundings have to do with technology XD
and you spelled my name wrong T_T
can't believe you spelled my name wrong~ ah the conspiracy
XD just what do you mean by the evilness of the computer when you do bad things..what do you do @_@..
Evil can be game console too! You lose yourself in all the games~ but I do want to try playing a Wii...ok never mind I take that back, I'll probably just hit someone when I play
OO! Finally someone that haven't done their science project yet, I'm going to buy my plants tomorrow...but I'm wondering, can bean plants grow in a month?
Well nice talking to you
Mean-person-that-scares-the-living-daylight-out-of-me-sometimes-and-who-spelled-my-name-wrong
Yea I know but my life isn't really interesting so I wrote about something else :)
I didn't mention my science project because it stresses me out and makes me mad and I don't like talking about unhappy things. It's sooo much work, I feel like I spent half my life on it!!! :P OK maybe not but I don't want to talk about it because... because I don't want to! :P
Computer games make me mad because they are either really stupid or really addictive, and if they're addictive then they distract me from diong other stuff and that makes me maaaaad! XD lol So yep... that's just my opinion :)
You really seem to like computer games!
Post a Comment