Saturday, February 7, 2009

Global Warming

I really don't know what most of Austin is doing to save the environment. I know that pretty much everyone got huge recycling bins from the city. My family usually ends up filling up the whole can, which is larger than our regular garbage can. From what I've read on a couple of other blogs, some neighborhoods have community gardens. Some people buy all natural foods so that pesticides don't get into the water supply. Some people don't own a car and take the bus everywhere. Some people buy stuff that is made from recycled materials. Some other eco-extremists even install motion sensors in there rooms so that the lights turn off when no one is in the room.

My last couple weeks have been relatively uneventful. I have become obsessed with the Sims games without buying any. I have had my hopes crushed when EA moved the Sims 3 release back to June 2 from Feb 20. I have done well on all of my tests. The Latin test was incredibly easy. My brother is having a bunch of his friends over at 3. I have a party to go to at 5. I hope anyone who reads this has a happy day.

No comments: